Another big thanks here to those involved in setting this up!  I do
have a suggestion for the site.  Perhaps it is already implemented
elsewhere, in which case maybe all I need is to be reminded of its
location so I can update my bookmarks.

I think it would be great to have access to a routing engine using as
current a Canadian data extract as possible... like daily or even more
recent. I seem to remember that a year or so ago, we had access to one
that was ostensibly for Europe only, but which did include fairly recent
Canadian data. I remember using it while doing some CanVec imports.
Darned if I can find it now. It really was a great help. I remember
that in my case, it highlighted the need for special access= tagging of
emergency-only crossovers on divided highways.

I've found a few sites that route off of OSM data, but the data are not
always current as far as I can tell... and while being a separate issue,
the routing plugin on JOSM hasn't worked for me for many months now.

Anyway, like I said, if there is an existing tool, please let me know.
Otherwise, I think one based on up-to-date Canadian data would be a big
help not only for mapping, but provide a great public service as well.

Thanks,

Samuel Longiaru
Kamloops, BC