Translation in english of the title : Municipalities and government of Québec (Canada) will adopt the CC BY 4.0 - Ref. : https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2014-February/006069.html

Dear Paul,

I am sorry to contradict you, but please find attached copy of my conversation with Simon Poole and le...@osmfoundation.org against the CC 4.0
This conversation includes the response of Simon Poole.

I also copy to the list of discussion legal-talk @

I reiterate. It is the responsibility of OSM Foundation to instruct his community of his CC 4.0 interpretation as it has done for the CC 2.0 and CC 3.0 And in my humble opinion, the tiles and the BD licenses should updates to CC 4.0 to reduce proliferation of license, etc.

Regards,

Note : See press releases
http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca/un-avantage-pour-les-citoyens-montreal-disposera-de-la-licence-ouverte-cc-4-une-premiere-au-canada-en-matieres-de-donnees-ouvertes/
http://www.ville.quebec.qc.ca/actualites/fiche_autres_actualites.aspx?id=13362

---
Dre Diane Mercier

@MTL_DO | donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
@okfnca | ca.okfn.org
@_FACiL | facil.qc.ca
@carnetsDM | dianemercier.com
http://about.me/dianemercier
http://vizualize.me/oKvvtBkJXK?r=oKvvtBkJXK

Webographie du libre : https://www.zotero.org/dmercier/items/order/dateModified/sort/desc

« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »