Dear All,

The Toronto bid for State of the Map 2015 was not accepted, so we
won't be hosting State of the Map 2015 in Toronto.

I want to thank the hard-working members of the Toronto bid team; you
enabled us to assemble a wonderful bid on a preposterously short
deadline.  Well done, and thank you for committing your time and
experience and for believing in our goal of hosting the best
OpenStreetMap conference ever.

Thank you also to the many vendors who were able to meet our request
for quotes on the aforementioned preposterously short deadlines.  They
delivered on time.  Thanks further for being so patient and
understanding when the Toronto bid team had to ask for extension after
extension to the proposal period when faced with missed deadlines and
non-decisions from the SotM-WG.

There will be an official announcement from the State of the Map
Working Group some time soon with other details.

Best regards,

Richard