A while ago I was also looking for a tag for this type of amenity but
couldn't find anything appropriate. I guess in a way they're a type of
leisure=playground -- so maybe tag them as that, plus some additional tag
(playground=...?) for the fact that they're a water-playground? Or maybe
coming up with a new tag would be the better way. I don't even know what
the correct term for these is, though.

 Harald.