Afternoon everyone,
Metrolinx is looking at adding missing address ranges - either those that were
never added in or those that are in new neighbourhoods.  I believe they're also
looking for problems where the street name on the highway doesn't match the
address range street name due to spelling mistakes, different sources, etc.
-Kevin
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From:
Adam Martin <s.adam.mar...@gmail.com> Date: 2016-01-12  12:50 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Pierre Choffet <p...@wanadoo.fr> Cc: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org Subject: Re:
[Talk-ca] Metrolinx: OSM Golden Horseshoe Address Data
Taking a look around the data in OSM for Toronto, it would appear that the
address interpolations have been added via import from CanVec already, Pierre.
Which prompts the question as to what, exactly, did the people from Metrolinx
mean when they expressed concern about "getting better address ranges than
individual points". The current data is in address range format. So are these
inadequate (either that they don't cover the correct spaces, are incomplete or
missing) or are they looking for addresses to be attached to specific buildings?

Adam