Greg j'ai decoupé la rivière et exclu de relation East Lake. J'ai aussi retracé
les contours de la rivière.voir https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/41666277

Pierre

      De : Greg Franks <greg.fra...@gmail.com>
 À : talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : mercredi 24 août 2016 10h45
 Objet : [Talk-ca] Prince Edward County - Sandbanks.

Greetings.  Please forgive me if this is the wrong list.
West Lake in Prince Edward Country (ON) is not identified as such, rather, it
is labelled “Lake Ontario”.  I would rename it except that the body of water is
connected to Lake Ontario at Wellington through the canal located there (the
satellite imagery doesn’t quite match the lake boundary either).  I gather I
need to split the polygon, but I am not familiar on doing so, and I don’t want
to mess up all of Lake Ontario if I try.
I did name “East Lake” (previously un-named).  However, the polygon includes
the “Outlet River” which drains the East Lake into Lake Ontario, so it too
needs splitting.

Thanks.
  ..greg