http://osmcha.mapbox.com/44545610/
I can see that it was our Friend Nakaner that has reported it to you, in
which there was a whole shit-show (sorry for the language) with Rps333 and
CanVEC imports in the north. You cannot deny that you and Nakaner have a
history with Rps333, Denis and I. So to ask so broadly without giving
history into the matter is quite an oversight and might be normal for me to
be defensive, because of our history together.

I've done mass adds(by hand) on my new account and have gotten 0 flak, but
once "LogicalViolinist" is attached to the changeset, it is flagged, which
I'm tired of(thus the defensive attitude).

--
外に遊びに行こう!