> John:  "tenets, sub-culture, planning, project management, scope, status,
video clips, explaining process and various audiences" are not buzzwords.
They are well-established, hundreds of years old (well, not video clips)
and most importantly, they work.  Yes, "wiki" is more modern and specific
to a project like OSM, I stand by that, as BC2020 is an OSM project, we
really can't get away from that simple truth.

But on a project that has one person writing the wiki and apparently few
others who feel any commitment to it how do they add value?

Cheerio John

On 2 February 2018 at 20:52, OSM Volunteer stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com