Hi Matthew,

Not having the "City of" or "Town of" would be preferred - the reason those
are there is that the CanVec data that was imported uses administrative
names in the data.

When people search or say an address out loud they would use "123 Yonge St,
Toronto" not "123 Yonge St, City of Toronto".  It's something that I think
was overlooked when the data was imported and has annoyed the hell out of
me when I see it...

As for examples like "North York, Toronto" - some people still use the
pre-amalgamation borough names for the suburbs that were annexed into the
City of Toronto.  Sometimes it's for a very good purpose - there are
multiple King, Queen, Main, etc. streets in the current city.  In the cases
you found, since there are so few, i would suggest the former city names be
moved to the city:suburb tag and Toronto stays in the addr:city tag?

-Kevin