Hi all,

My colleague Olivia will respond more in depth with some suggestions
based on your feedback. Thanks for giving our team's ideas some thought.
In the meantime, as I was writing a post about the new version of
MapRoulette, I thought I'd make a Challenge for misspelled Trans-Canada
Highway names. Please find it here:
http://maproulette.org/mr3/browse/challenges/2955 . There's only a
little over 200 tasks, so that should be an easy thing to fix together.
The Challenge is based on this Overpass query:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/xoW -- it's pretty easy to make your own
Challenges based on your own Overpass queries or GeoJSON files.
The diary post explaining MapRoulette is here:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mvexel/diary/43596
Thanks,
--
  Martijn van Exel