http://jakobmiksch.eu/post/openstreetmap_overview/

Pierre

    Le samedi 24 novembre 2018 10 h 24 min 06 s HNE, John Whelan
<jwhelan0...@gmail.com> a écrit :

 http://teachosm.org/en/

Might be of some use.

Cheerio John

Jonathan Brown wrote on 2018-11-22 7:45 PM:

Alessandro had some engineering profs from the University of Rome working with
a local high school for testing the mobile app used for BC2020.

Here’s a Comenius program for Life Long Learning of the European Union EU. The
official title of the project is: "To boost local and international tourism
with OpenStreetMap". The project's acronym is: "BoostOSM"
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Life_Long_Learning_Mapping_Project

Jonathan