I am sorry but I think - I am shure - I am sorry - but I did something wrong in this area:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/45.8074/-74.0316&layers=C

the link shows the area (cycling map) as it was before an unfortunalely attemp to add a small pond wich exist close to "Le Chevreuil" trail that did not show properly so I decided to delite it....

You can see the result if you switch to the "standard map"

I looked at the history of changesets and note that the latest changeset before my mistakes is 61130886 by kartler 6 month ago.

I know that a revert can be done but I have no idea how to do that.

Can some one help,

Soooo  sorRy
Mille excuses.

Pierre Boucher alias Boff II