On Mon, 18 Mar 2019, Martijn van Exel wrote:

Hi all, and Toronto mappers in particular.I am currently visiting Toronto and
using OSM
extensively to get around using maps.me and the OSM web site mainly.
The level of detail and completeness are amazing, a big thanks to all Toronto
mappers.
I didn’t know about PATH, the level=-1 pedestrian infrastructure, which seems
to be well mapped
also. Amazing.
If any of you are around, I have some time tomorrow in the afternoon, if you
want to get a coffee
or a beer.
Martijn

I've posted an event to the meetup group (based on Martijn proposal) for Tuesday March 19, 4:00pm at C'est what.

https://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/events/259886903/

Steve