Ah, good dialog ensues.  Municipality by municipality, in conjunction with BOTH
the StatsCan and Bing data, the right things are getting noticed, the right
things are getting human-realized at what the next steps are to do.  It gets
better.

Yay.  Stitch it together.  One municipality at a time.  One province at a time.
 Pretty soon, after a few revisions of data and back-and-forths between
municipalities and province-wide data checking, you've got something.  There,
you go.

SteveA