nice to import, eventually, are address points, neighbourhood and quadrant
boundaries, park benches and picnic tables, and city maintained fences.

--Joshua

On 2019-04-23 10:18, john whelan wrote:
I'd check to see if it is included in the Stats Canada data first.  If not then
the buildings will be available in the Microsoft data which is correctly
licensed.

The open data licenses are a mine field.

Stats is looking a releasing more municipal Open Data under the Federal
Government license.

Cheerio John

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 11:58, Joshua Kenney