>first, to add missing buildings (if it were
just for this purpose we could also use the much bigger Microsoft
dataset)

I can't resist.  Does this infer that for parts of the country without Stat
Can data we are happy to import Microsoft dataset buildings as is?  Or
would we wish to wait until we have some more imports done before looking
at preprocessing them in some way first.

Thanks John