From: jonab...@gmail.com [mailto:jonab...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 08:24
To: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] James work on Task Manager

When James has finished tweaking the Task Manager, I would like to test it out
with our local bike club along with Mapillary streetview.
http://tasks.openstreetmap.in/project/84

Jonathan

----
Hi all,
I was able to split Squamish into Quadtree tiles with a maximum of 200
buildings each. James is now looking into whether/how this could be implemented
in the task manager. If no one else is volunteering to be the local import
manager this week, I will do the work and contact Squamish's local mappers.
Since most ODB buildings were imported about a year ago, I don't expect an
opposition from local mappers with reviewing that import.