zahrada :
http://leisuregarden.co.uk/Garden.html
Gardening is the art of growing plants with the goal of crafting a
purposeful landscape.
Residential gardening most often takes place in or about a residence,
in a space referred to as the garden. Although a garden typically is
located on the land near a residence, it may also be located in a
roof, in an atrium, on a balcony, in a windowbox, or on a patio.

Popis zahrady prevzaty z anglicke stranky o zahradach. Mrkvovej zahon
je podle me dosti purposeful landscape plnej of growing plants.

Podle me je to, co mate za barakem garden, stejne tak jako je garden
kolem zamku.

To s tema plotama je zcela urcite dosti pochybne.

Wiki sem zvandalizoval;)
--
Michal Grézl
http://walley.org