Hi,

If you are doing changes in Germany cities you sould  have a guy understanding
German for reading the sighns aswell as handling the contact to the comunity
by reading osm bugs, comments, suggestions and collecting the reactions from
the locals on the regional Mailinglists and formums.

Not reacting on comments, mailinglists and bugs attached to your edits may
will be seen as "crude".

Regards Tobias