Hello all,

This is Andrew again with the Apple Maps team. We are planning to work on some
limited data corrections and improvements to OSM in Denmark around coastal
features and land use and land cover polygons, such as parks, university and
hospital campuses, airports and similar features. This is similar to the
project I emailed about last year in the Faroe Islands and Greenland:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-dk/2019-December/005267.html

For example, sometimes coastlines, national parks or other features are missing
a correct tag, or are digitized inaccurately (maybe due to old or low
resolution imagery). We have been doing similar projects elsewhere and we will
make sure to follow the appropriate OSM and local guidelines.

I wanted to get your feedback and see if you had any suggestions or data
resources we could use. We have also reviewed the relevant wiki pages such as
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Da:Map_Features

There’s more information on our Github page:
https://github.com/osmlab/appledata/issues/69

Thank you,

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wise...@apple.com