It has come to my attention that there are some borders in Ecuador sourced
from GADM. GADM is a copyrighted source for non-commercial use only which is
incompatible with OpenStreetMap's license.

We attempted to obtain permission to keep the previous Ecuador GADM data
that was noticed in the redaction but were unable to do so. This means that
the data will need to be removed (redacted) which I hope to get to within
the next couple of weeks.

GADM data must not be reimported and be sure to check with the legal-talk@
mailing list before using an external source to make sure that it is under a
suitable license. This includes government sources.

If anyone has any suggestions for a way to precisely identify the changesets
that need to be redacted I would welcome it.

I am currently thinking I will start with all Ecuador boundaries with
source=www.gadm.org, get a list of the nodes that make them up, filter that
list to just the user who uploaded the problem content, and sort by
changeset.