> hallo !
>
> i create a tool to check the orientation of roundabouts in the area
> of spain / portugal.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?&box=yes&minlon=-10.4&minlat=35.78&maxlon=3.78&maxlat=44.04
>
> you can find the roundabouts to fix in folllowing gpx-file:
> http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/quality/roundabout_test/roundabout_test_spain_20121012.gpx
>
> ok  --- > 38845
> 2fix ---> 656

What a great initiative and useful work Jan!. I have looked at the city of
Madrid and some of the bigger towns towards the south of it, and most of
the roundabouts in downtown Madrid were OK, but most of the ones outside of
it were wrong. While at it, I fixed a couple of minor other issues here and
there, after been away from OSM mapping for some time.

I must have fixed or reviewed 20 - 30 of them, so there is still a long way
to go to cover all the Iberian Peninsula.

Kind regards,

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (3.2.0-31-generic-pae)