Hi, Manfred:

I'm a teacher in a secondary school in Noia (
http://osm.org/go/b9LZ6Nfg-- ), working for OSM since 3 1/2 years ago (
http://hdyc.neis-one.org/?edvac )

I started in this project in May 2009 when we needed a free map of Noia
for a Grundtvig project. Then, we used OSM again for a second Grundtvig
project, and now we are undertaking a 3rd project in which (I think) we
don't need maps.

I unfortunately can't get involved in that Commenius project you suggest
because our Grundtvig project will last until June 2014, but I already
sent an email to a group of teachers of my school that will apply for a
Comenius project next year. If they are interested I would give them
support for the project.

Cheers,

Rafael Ávila Coya.