Dear colleagues,

thank you very much for the fast notification. The changeset has been reverted
and the import of the data will be discussed soon in the import mailing list
following the usual guidelines.

Definitely, the addition of 700 interurban bus stops was unintended. I was
rather experimenting the GTFS exchange format and the public transport
capabilities of OSM based on a small 10-stops route I very well know in my
region. Unfortunately, I did not check my commit carefully and uploaded the
wrong data layer. For that reason, I would like to thank again the fast
detection of the problem.

I would also like to use this email to ask the community about their GTFS
experience in the framework of public transport modeling. The technical
difficulty for importing bus stops is certainly not a problem. The creation of
route and master-route relations which contain the previous bus stops as
members is neither a problem. Both tasks are covered by the GO_sync tool by
CURT at USF. However, I found challenging adding road segments to the relation
on a tailored way out of the shape files included in the GTFS specification or
own GPS data. Any advice and suggestions on the topic is really appreciated.

Best regards,
Airotz