Bonjour,

L'ajout de ce tag semble provenir principalement de @Denis_Helfer <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Denis_Helfer>.
Le mieux serait sans doute de lui demander.

Le 09/11/2022 à 15:03, Marc_marc a écrit :
Bonjour,

un contributeur se demande la signification de la clef detail
plus particulièrement il se demande en quoi detail=track
est différent des façons plus courante de tager cela

quelqu'un a une idée ? cela a l'air d'être majoritairement utilisé
en France

Cordialement,
Marc
-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Tagging] Railway tagging: detail key
Date : Wed, 9 Nov 2022 09:59:41 +0000
De : Nathan Case <nathanc...@outlook.com>
Répondre à : Tag discussion, strategy and related tools <tagg...@openstreetmap.org>
Pour : tagg...@openstreetmap.org

Hi all,

I've noticed substantial use (99,297 instances) of the "detail" key, but it is undocumented on the Wiki.

Nearly all uses (99.96%) of this key are detail=track [1], which is associated with railways [2]. The key is predominantly used in France (77.6% of uses [3]) but also elsewhere across central Europe.

I have concerns about this key (it's ambiguous and perhaps redundant if all "correct" uses are for the same value) but, nevertheless, it would be good to document its usage if possible. I haven't found anything in the railway=*, railways, or OpenRailwayMap/Tagging documentation [4,5,6].

Does anybody know the background to this key, or what its intended values might be?

Many thanks,

Nathan

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/detail#values

[2] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/detail#combinations