C'est fait, le mail est ci-dessous.
Je précise que si j'ai avancé ça sur la liste francophone c'est parce que
c'était en une du Monde.fr aujourd'hui donc potentiellement vu par du monde.

" Hi !
I've looked with attention your website through the link on LeMonde.fr
website, useful work, thanks for that !
I noticed that your browsable electronic map, powered by Leaflet, use OSM
data, at least for "Street" rendering. It seems that credit to OSM
contributors doesn't appear.
As you may know, you should credit OSM contributors to respect terms of
ODbL License (Open Data Commons Open Database License).
The way to credit is well explained here -
http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright -, here is a quote : "For a
browsable electronic map, the credit should appear in the corner of the
map".
I've just noticed, looking to the source code of your page, that there is a
link to a javascript file called
"/javascripts/leaflet-providers.js?1395005877" which seems to contain all
useful credits. Maybe there is just a small oversight you can correct
easily to make credits to OSM contributors appear.
Thank you for your attention and good luck for your work."

Augustin Doury

--
Augustin Doury