On Fri, 30 Mar 2018, Philippe Verdy wrote:

> The opening_nours specs allows to specify the kind of service it targets
> Automats are more and more frequent in various shops (not just fuel
> services).
> When I see a bakery open from Tuesday to Sunday from 8:00 to 18:00, but
> with also an automata open 24/7 for some basic bread products, I would
> still not say it's open 24/7, I just tag the automat.

So two amenity=fuel points? How would it work wrt ref:FR:prix-carburants
and other tags like name? Won't that cause applications to render two
service stations which would be a bit weird?

--
Francois Gouget <fgou...@free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand