Hi all!

We have received support from 4-5 translators who have been actively
working to translate the Tasking Manager 4 into French in preparation for
it's release!

*We are looking for 1-2 native French speakers who can serve as the final
reviewers, ensuring consistency and accuracy with the translations. *We
currently use Transifex, which I am happy to share instructions on how to
create an account and get started.

Please reply to this email if you have 1-2 hours available to support over
the next few days. We are looking to have the review completed by *Wednesday,
March 4.*

Thanks a lot!

Jessica

--
*Jessica Bergmann*
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate

***Please note I am currently based in Kampala, Uganda on East African
Time***