Dear OSM mappers

*Reclaim Our Spaces *is a large coalition of London community organisations
and activists gathered to try and build a path towards a collective effort
for a fairer London.

*JustMap* is an ongoing collaborative map that we are developing to
highlight communities assets and projects, while connecting actors
campaigning for a fairer London.

*The next challenging step is to transform the draft pilot we have at the
moment into a collaborative interactive platform supported by its users
community.*
For this we are setting up a multi skills working group and the first
meeting will be in a couple of weeks.

*It would be fantastic if some of you could come to that first meeting and
share with us your expertise on collaborative mapping.* If you are
interested, here is a link http://doodle.com/poll/znpm9fwkewchm33i where
you can indicate your favourite dates.

Please send forward this message to whoever you think could be interested
in participating to this mapping project.
And thank you for your effort in contributing to OSM. It is a fantastic
tool and very inspiring organisation.
Best wishes, nicolas.

JustMap presentation in 4 pages:
http://n.fonty.free.fr/JustMap/JustMap-4pages.pdf

JustMap blog :
http://justplace-london.blogspot.co.uk/

Reclaim Our Spaces, report on launching event in June 2016
https://justspacelondon.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/report_ros2.pdf

Reclaim Our Spaces, minutes from work meeting in September 2016
http://n.fonty.free.fr/JustMap/Reclaim_Our_Spaces_minutes_28_Sept_2016.pdf