I am with Brian.

I have never taken data from another source and mapped it within OSM.  Would
it be worth covering this at Kidderminster next Saturday.

On another point.  I have mapped two electricity sub stations, one near home
using my GPS handheld, and a second near work using my Android tracker.
Neither have appeared on the map.  Why?

Mary