Received the following from Keith (OSM User acorn)

-------

Would OpenStreetMap like to exhibit at the Godiva Festival?

As you may know, myself with a great deal of help from Coventry Linux User
Group, organise an Open Source & Community exhibition stand at the Godiva
Festival, www.godivafestival.co.uk, for local Open Source related groups. As
OpenStreetMap are part of the community it would be great to have OSM
exhibit on the stand.

Previous years have shown the stand to be incredibly popular and
certainly succeed in raising awareness of Open Source hardware,
software and related projects and in recruiting new members - the average
for CovLUG has been over 40 new members per festival!

Exhibiting is free for organisations like ourselves and is a grand
opportunity to raise awareness of OpenStreetMap amongst the local population
and beyond.

If you and/or other OSM members would like to put an exhibit together
please let me know. The Festival and exhibition stand are on Saturday
2nd & Sunday 3rd July 2011 and I need to get the exhibition stand
application in with space and power requirements by the beginning of June.

-------

Anyone interested in doing this?

Cheers
Andy