Arthur Geeson wrote:
I was chatting with my brother yesterday who walked the Robin Hood Way last year and he sent me his gps track of the whole trip. Where/who should I send this to be most use by others? I see there is Robin Hood Way page but I don't know how to contribute.

I'd just upload it to OSM via "Upload a trace" on the "http://www.openstreetmap.org/traces"; page. Tag it as something appropriate - there's also a wiki page that describes what the visibility options means:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Visibility_of_GPS_traces

The northern end does get a bit complicated, so any new traces there are more than welcome. I've walked the bits between Meden Vale and Kimberley (in some cases many times) so I suspect those sections are OK, but even there the more GPS traces the better.

http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/en/relation/1652131

Cheers,
Andy