Nice work Rob. Keep going with the simple approach, I like it.

Cheers

Andy

From: Rob Nickerson [mailto:rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 April 2014 18:37
To: Brian Prangle
Cc: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Demo Notes App

Its built using something called Appery which tells me that it supports both
devices plus HTML5 (which is what the links are).

I don't have an iphone so will have to rely on you guys to test it and let
me know what doesn't work.

Rob

P.s Started to add a map today. Will continue to chip away over the coming
weeks and months. In time we can give it a mappa mercia URL if you like.