Hi,

This was discussed at our monthly meeting, it was then shared to the
appropriate local list [1] and a post about quality to Mappa Mercia blog
[2].

Brian has also been meeting with the data suppliers on a regular basis (at
times spending an hour a week with them) helping to develop a strategy.
Expert advise was also sought on the tree data.

So we have a data process that is supported by the local community, shared
publicly and covers a very small region. Our community is also well
established (10 years) and experienced to make these decisions.

My view is that appropriate steps have been taken. Anything more would have
been disproportionate any suggests a desire to have OSM centrally run
(which as we know is unrealistic).

Best,
Rob

[1] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb-westmidlands/2017-