I see the updates from your Saturday survey on the map. Great work everyone who
could attend. A huge improvement.
https://tyrasd.github.io/latest-changes/#12/52.3673/-1.1906

On 28 Nov 2018, at 16:14, Brian Prangle

H Gareth

Shame about that. I'm now not able to do the 8th Dec so I'll turn out this Sat.
There's a new pub there called the Tuning Fork. Anybody else up for this?

Regards

Brian

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 5:53 PM Gareth L