Hi Mark, I had a quick look and could not see enough detail to detect dropped kerbs. The best spatial resolution they have is 25cm and all Lidar is accurate vertically to +/- 15cm.
I looked on their preview website. You will need to click the drop arrows in the layer selector 2 times and tick the boxes to bring the layer into the map. The 25cm layer is only available in a few GB locations. https://environment.data.gov.uk/DefraDataDownload/?Mode=OGCPreview&mapService=https%3A%2F%2Fenvironment.data.gov.uk%2Fspatialdata%2Flidar-composite-digital-surface-model-dsm-25cm%2Fwms Thanks Rob On Fri, 3 Jun 2022, 09:16 Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint, < [email protected]> wrote: > I remember that there a free data set available via open data rules from > government > > > What his can use it? Would it high enough too filter on drop kurbs? Thx .. > I think ordinate survey that can download it from.. > Complete uk.dataset.. > > _______________________________________________ > Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands >
_______________________________________________ Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands
