Please ignore this; my error. On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 at 17:11, Andy Mabbett <[email protected]> wrote: > > Our relation: > > https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7928300/ > > shows the Tame rising near Halesowen (it actually has its source at Oldbury ). > > Judging from the history, it doesn't seem to be a recent phenomenon, > and I assume someone acting in good faith has added one of its > tributaries > > Viewing it in JOSM, I'm not sure how to determine which ways should be > removed/ moved to a different relation. > > Please can someone fix it, or better still show me how to? > > I think it would be easier if there was a graphical representation of > the relation, and I could just click on ways to add or remove them. Do > we have a tool that does that? > > > -- > Andy Mabbett > @pigsonthewing > http://pigsonthewing.org.uk
-- Andy Mabbett @pigsonthewing http://pigsonthewing.org.uk _______________________________________________ Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands
