I have a family member who works at a field adjacent. I'll see if I can
grab some imagery from the viewpoint, at some point.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 5:41 PM Andy Mabbett <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 17:28, Andy Mabbett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > > If anyone can identify aircraft from slightly blurry photos then
> > > this one
> > > https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6249198917
> > > is visible in
> > > https://www.mapillary.com/app/?pKey=734140723946844
>
> > That's the Vulcan:
> >
> >
> https://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/research/collections/avro-vulcan-b2-cosford/
>
> My bad; from aerial imagery, no it isn't.
>
> Might be one of their Hawker Hunters.
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk
>
> _______________________________________________
> Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands
>
_______________________________________________
Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands

Reply via email to