On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 01:05 +0000, Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:

> How about systematically covering the UK, starting at Lands End and
> working East and North, either by drawing a line that runs North West /
> South East that shows the extent of mapped area, or by mapping all the
> counties along the south coast: Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, West
> Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, then working North. Either way we'll reach
> Scotland eventually :-)

Probably the most empty area in the UK just now is the Galloway region
[0]. Another odd thing I noticed when looking at the UK GPX image is the
lack of Kintyre [1], which made the West Coast look a bit odd.

The highlands may look a bit empty, but TBH, there's not much more there
anyway (roadwise).

[0]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=55.142&lon=-4.249&zoom=9&layers=B0FT
[1]