On 30/03/2008 16:51, Steve Chilton wrote:
> Anyone interested in canals in UK, and river detail in their own area, might
> like to check out
> http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~steve8/canal.html
> Use it to find gaps or errors in the data, and if possible corect or add to
> it.

Someone changed the River Cam north of Cambridge to be pairs of river
banks rather than waterway=river, and it looks like you aren't rendering
those. I'd have thought at that scale, you could just render each bank
the same as river and it would look ok.

Also, I'm intruiged as to how you got the yellow areas for urban areas?
- these don't seem to have come from OSM data.

David