Even better would be if we could get them to put an osm map on to
http://uk.westfield.com/london/getting-there/

Shaun
On 28 Oct 2008, at 17:11, Ed Loach wrote:

I notice that the biggest urban shopping development in Europe opens this Thursday:
http://uk.westfield.com/london

I don't know if anyone in the area is planning on updating the map. I notice the area is currently tagged landuse=construction and there is a label "Westfield London"
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.5074&lon=-0.22135&zoom=16

It doesn't make clear how you get to the parking yet (of course). I just thought if we could get the service roads to the car parks added when it opens that would be able to demonstrate the advantages of open mapping.

But perhaps someone out there already has this planned? Or perhaps it is the service road near the roundabout in the southwest corner (not visible on Mapnik)?

Ed