On 18/09/09 10:33, David Earl wrote:

> Tom - this is persistent continuous abuse. I really think we have to
> block his IP address until such time as we can work out how to deal with
> the edits. They are just so pervasive and destructive. We've discussed
> suspending his account and the chances of him switching to a new one. An
> IP block is not foolproof either, but it is better than nothing, which
> is what we've got at the moment.

Well (a) we don't know and can't easily find out what IP address he is
using and (b) in all probability it changes fairly often. The first step
will be to block his account, not his IP address.

> ***PLEASE*** PULL THE PLUG ON HIM!

I have repeatedly stated that I am not prepared to block people on my
own. Get the DWG to order him blocked and I will happily do so.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/