Well done, and congratulations! I saw the feed come through earlier on
this morning and have been working through reviewing the changes in my area.

In my so far futile attempts to reload the namefinder index, I've found
the same thing - the time to reload seems to be exponential with the
size. I was hoping I'd be able to reload it and then go back to daily
updates, but it's proving almost impossible to get beyond first base in
the MTBF, so I'm probably going to have to rethink the strategy
completely. While Postgres may possibly be faster, I suspect the
pathological problem will still be there - I think in my case it is
trying to build a join table to give a two-way reference between nodes
and ways that's the issue.

David