Chris Browet wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:51, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu
> <mailto:t...@compton.nu>> wrote:
>
>     On 07/04/10 09:45, Chris Browet wrote:
>
>         For clients supporting multiple projections, wouldn't it be best
>         to have
>         a WMS (preferably a WMS-C) allowing to choose between the 2
>         projections
>         (+ EPSG:4326, maybe)? It might be that
>         http://os.openstreetmap.org/wms/map.php?source=sv&;
>         <http://os.openstreetmap.org/wms/map.php?source=sv&;>
>         <http://os.openstreetmap.org/wms/map.php?source=sv&;
>         <http://os.openstreetmap.org/wms/map.php?source=sv&;>> allows it,
>         but I
>         can't get the capabilities...
>

>     That would require us to have two sets of tiles which makes it
>     unlikely as keeping two copies of everything would be a bit silly.
>

> Well, if it has been deemed reasonable to make the tile available
> through WMS/TMS, I don't see the silliness of having them unaltered in
> the first place, then maybe reprojected...

Well I've got http://lsces.co.uk/mapper/display_map.php running partially with
the raw data. Just need to rename all of the low case tiles to upper case to
work with linux :(

I'm planning to add search based on the road list and cross link that to OSM if
I can. But that will be after I sort out getting the range switching working in
mapserver ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL