On 18/11/2010 19:36, Dave F. wrote:
> There are too many to list, but whilst this is topical, I have a minor
> problem with natural=*. It's far too general. I mean, everything under
> the sun is either natural or man made.
>
> Also historical=* is just too subjective to be useful. Everything, by
> definition, is historical; even this email.

You're assuming that the actual tag text really means something. It
doesn't. It's just a convenient hook to hang things from, and you
shouldn't take it too literally. If it helps, imagine the letters in
reverse order, or rotated using a Caesar cipher.

I'm going to write a longer essay on this subject tomorrow at WhereCamp,
I think.

--
Jonathan (Jonobennett)