On Thursday 25 November 2010, Bunny wrote:
> The latest release of OS Streetview® is now available 1/11/10
> The November release of OS LocatorTM is now available 16/11/10
> The November release of Code-Point Open  is now available 18/11/10
> See: http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/opendata/

OS Locator musical chairs has been updated to the Nov 2010 release.

http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs

As with the last time I made a data update, anyone wanting to see an
approximate visual summary of the changes between the two releases can choose
the "recent status updates" view mode from the top right - for the next few
days, most of the displayed changes at low zoom levels will be as a result of
the Locator update.

robert.