To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
From: Nick Whitelegg <nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk>
Date: 09/05/2011 12:26PM
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] OS grid positions

I have PHP code to do this, it was based on the "JEEPS" C library.

It's available

http://www.free-map.org.uk/svn/freemap/lib/latlong.php

Also available is Jcoord, JScoord and PHPcoord from Jonathan Stott
(www.jstott.me.uk/jcoord). Note this is GPL, not LGPL, and therefore can only
be used in GPL compatible software though he does dual-licence under a
commercial licence.

Nick