Good idea trying to get clarification on the dataset terms and conditions.

I have done further investigations. As I said, the national dataset has about 90% of pharmacies exactly located. But in the Kent data set does not include this precise data and instead has the postcode centre as the pharmacy position. IMHO, if we can get permission for the national level data set, we should import/merge the good 90% (and manually survey the remainder). If not, we can work on the inaccurate county level data and manually survey pharmacies as needed. In either case, the web site tool thing has a role.

I now have OSTN02 transformation working, which is nice.

I'll continue working on improving the usability of the site, and work towards a public release of the code "real soon now". :) It would be good to get several different data sets online and have a central registry of them (on the wiki).

TimSC