I do have a contact who I know is working on HS1, I could ask him if he knows of any sources of this data for HS2?

Cheers
Chris

On Tue Jan 10 11:14:08 2012, Andy Robinson wrote:
Latest HS2 announcement today means that there will be a lot of discussion
about the route (generally and specific locations) over the coming years.
Currently the new route plans [2] have the usual OS copyright notice. What
we need is the bare bones of the proposed infrastructure released under the
open government licence. Any ideas or avenues for achieving that? I'm not
suggesting we rush to put the proposed route into OSM but it would be nice
to be able to do so when the time is ripe.

Cheers
Andy

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16485263
[2] http://www.dft.gov.uk/publications/hs2-maps-20120110/