Richard Fairhurst wrote:
OK how many of you are having trouble editing for
>  more than 10 minutes? I've lost as much work as
>  I've done this evening with potlach just freezing:(
>  I had the same problem at the weekend, but put it
>  down to finger trouble, know I know it is software.
If you_know_  it's software, then you must have isolated the fault and be
able to fix it! Awesome! Can't wait for the patch!

Ahem.

P2 hasn't changed in 13 days, except for one utterly tiny change one week
ago (to the logic in loading splitting GPS tracks). So if something changed
at the weekend, it's more likely to be your system than Potlatch 2. FWIW
I've not encountered any issues myself nor had reports of any.

Well I'm on SUSE11.3 64bit into an AMD quad core with 8Gb RAM and Seamonkey
2.6.1
Rock stable with everything else I run.
I'll switch to Firefox on another machine when I have a little more time tomorrow night.

Just pissed me off that I'd fixed the same block twice, but not managed to save any of the work :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL